Accounting Position Application
Automatic Remote Access (Araccess) is looking for a bright, can do attitude staff member to assist with the day to day bookkeeping/ accounting work in our office located in Braeside.
The successful applicant will be working autonomously with all our staff and our suppliers as well as customers to ensure that Account receivable / Payable is up to date at all times.
The person that we seek must have prior experience in bookkeeping and attention to details with some experience in Xero accounting software
You will be using a customized database that is preparatory to Araccess to ensure the alignment between the jobs in the database with the Xero accounting software; in addition you will be assisting with customer account enquiries, replying to incoming e-mails among other various tasks.
This is a full time casual 3 days a week position and the Ideal candidate will have to be a good team fit and must be able to work autonomously and unsupervised.
Full training with our system and company works will be provide, but the basic skill set as an office accounts admin such as good phone mannerisms as well as general computer and database entry skills are required.
Being the face of the company over the phone and the first contact point into the company extremely clear and well spoken English is essential.
About the Role
- Answering incoming calls and following through with accounting related matters
- Data Entry into the Xero and ARAccess database
- Assisting with customer quotations and email enquiries
- Replying to incoming emails in a timely manner
- Supporting other team members with all outstanding moneys as well as been able to contact customers with accounting related matters
- Managing all invoices incoming and outgoing to our business
- Bright and bubbly person who can work autonomously as well as a part of a small team
- Reliable and punctuality with a friendly manner
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Excellent phone mannerisms
- General computer knowledge
- Well-spoken English and Driver’s license are essential
- Experience in Xero software
- Bank reconciliation and supplier statement reconciliation
- Payroll management for our small team of employees
What you will receive
- Ongoing training and support
- The opportunity to learn from one of Melbourne’s leading garage door companies
- Onsite parking available
Working hours include 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday Wednesday and Friday.
This is a full time casual position with the intention of 5 days a week at a later time also requiring an immediate start, if you are interested in the position, please apply via the form below with your resume and we will contact you immediately if your resume suits this roll: