- Lowest Prices in Australia Guaranteed
- Very powerful DC unit
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 12 months Warranty (back to base)
- Compatible with majority of swing gates.
- Security at its Best
- Manual Disengagement – Allows you to open and close your gate manually in the event of power failure.
- Easy Interface Feature – No complicated controls or buttons with this unit.
- Low Standby Power Usage – As one of the lowest standby power consumption units in Australia.
- ARA Highly recommend that a professional gate motor installer to carryout the installation of your Swing Gate Opener.
- D.I.Y comprehensive Installation instruction provided to assist the installer with the installation of the SW850 motor.
- The ARA SW850 comes with 12 months full warranty.
- Installation by ARA trained staff within Melbourne only esquire by contacting our office.
- Please call 1800 27 22 27 if you require any technical assistance and one of our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.
- Driving method: screw driven piston type
- Operating voltage: DC24V for normal speed, DC12V for cushioning speed
- Max output power: 80W per driver
- Max piston stroke: 30cm
- Max piston speed: 3 cm/sec
- Operating cycle: 10 second per 90 (approx)
- Max single-leaf weight: 300kg per wing
- Max single-leaf length: 2.1m (7feet)
- DSPS device: electronic timing tracker
- Gearbox: planetary gear
- Safety clutch: Electronic current sensing
- Safety barrier: infrared sensor (optional)
- Main supply: AC110V/ 220V, 60Hz/ 50Hz
- Electronic controller: Microcomputer-based
- Remote controller: UHF Digital PWM type
- Temperature: -20 to +80C
- Protection Class: IP54