- Lowest Prices in Australia Guaranteed
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 5 Year Motor Warranty (back to base)
- 2 Year General Warranty (back to base)
- Suitable for All Sectional/ Panel Doors
- Heavy Duty – 1000 nm maximum output!
- Soft Start & Stop – which is a function that accelerates and reduces the speed at the beginning and end of the cycle which significantly reduces the stress put onto the motor, increasing its life expectancy.
- The Mark2-V2 motor has an automatic close function which can only be utilized if installed with Photo Beam sensors.
- The Mark2-V2 motors offer as much power as the older AC Motors but with drastically reduced noise and vibration, offering smooth and reliable operation without the strenuous noise.
- Standby Power Usage – Our motor is the one of the lowest standby power consuming units in Australia.
- Space Efficiency – The Mark2-V2 is a very compact which allows it to be fitted even when headroom is limited.
- Imbalanced Sensors – The unit monitors the spring balance of the door, and will indicate when the door is out of balance through a flashing LED light every 15 seconds, once the imbalance is detected.
- The garage will be illuminated once the motor is engaged and will automatically turn off after 2 minutes has lapsed.
- Vacation Mode Disables push button functionally to provide utmost security whilst user is absent for extended periods of time.
- Anti-Collision Safety sensor – Should your door be interrupted while in its motions, it will automatically reverse to avoid injury in shutting on someone, or causing damage to any goods or vehicles.
- Manual Disengagement allows you to open and close your garage door manually in the event of power failure.
- Support Original Steering Wheel Control.
- D.I.Y Installation Manual to assist a handyman with the installation of the MARK2-V2 unit, however ARA Recommends a professional Installer to carryout the installation of your garage door motor!
- Installation is available within Melbourne Metropolitan
- Please call 1800 27 22 27 to clarify whether your area is covered
- The ARA Mark2-V2 Motor comes with 7 years full warranty if it is installed by ARA trained staffs for your peace of mind
- 433.22 Mhz AM radio with rolling code (1.2 billion combinations)
- Input Voltage: 240V AC
- 24V DC Motor
- Pulling Force: 800 nm Continuous, 1000 nm max output!!!
- LED Display Screen
- Light: 24V 21W incandescent
- 24V Accessory Output
- Transmitter: 27A 12V Battery
- Working Temperature -20°C to +50°C
- Relative Humidity: <= 90%