Office Admin Job Application
Automatic Remote Access is looking for a bright, can do attitude staff member to assist in the office administration. The successful applicant will be working with the sales team as well as the general day to day office duties with daily activities that vary from answering the phones, booking jobs into the database, assisting with customer quotations, replying to incoming e-mails among other various tasks.
This is a Full time position and the Ideal candidate will have to be a good team fit and must be able to work autonomously and unsupervised. Full training will be provide, but the basic skill set as an office admin such as good phone mannerisms as well as general computer and database entry skills are required.
Being the face of the company over the phone and the first contact point into the company extremely clear and well spoken English is essential.
About the Role
- Answering incoming calls and following through
- Data Entry
- Assisting with customer quotations
- Replying to incoming emails
- Supporting other team members
- Managing Deliveries
- Bright and bubbly person who can work autonomously as well as a part of a small team
- Reliable and punctuality with a friendly manner
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Excellent phone mannerisms
- General computer knowledge
- Well-spoken English and Drivers licence are essential
What you will receive
- Ongoing training and support
- The opportunity to learn from one of Melbourne’s leading garage door companies
- Onsite parking available
Working hours include 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
This is a full time position requiring an immediate start, if you are interested in the position, please apply only with a resume and we will contact you if your resume suits this roll.